FEA understands the unique requirements of our government clients because many FEA professionals come from government agencies. FEA has decades of experience managing facility organizations and many have served as government contracting officers. FEA is a General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule contractor.
Facility Engineering Services
- Forensic Investigation
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Historic Restoration
- Roofing & Waterproofing
- Training & Education
Facility Consulting Services
- Strategic Facility Planning
- Organizational and Performance Assessment
- Energy Audits & Energy Management
- Commissioning & Retro-commissioning
- Facility Condition Assessment & Capital Planning
- FM Technology & BIM
- FM & Performance –based Contracts
Our Government clients include:
- Department of Defense including all services
- General Services Administration
- State Department OBO (embassies)
- Architect of the Capitol and Library of Congress
- National Park Services
- Department of Justice
State and Local
- Texas, Colorado, Maryland, Virginia California, New York, New Jersey, Wyoming, South Carolina plus many more.
- Counties include Fairfax, Montgomery, Prince William, Sonoma, Anne Arundel, Garrett, Mecklenburg and many more.
- Cities include Arlington, District of Columbia, Santa Rosa, Dallas, Oletha, Fort Worth, Austin, Ysleta, Denver, and many more.
Government Point of Contact
Scott Higgins, PE
Office: (703) 667-1017
Cell: (571) 733-0927