Building information modeling (BIM) is not just for new construction. FEA can introduce you to a new way of doing business, an information-based approach that provides opportunities to operate more efficiently, save time and money, and avoid unnecessary re-collection of data and information. BIM provides a structure to contain the information used by facility management software solutions, such as computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS), computer-aided facility management systems (CAFM), integrated workplace management systems (IWMS) and building automation systems (BAS).
This workshop will show facility owners and managers:
- The process, software and modeling requirements necessary to implement BIM in your facility
- How to populate the BIM with the information that best supports metrics and decision making
- How to integrate BIM with FM technology
- How to lower facility operating and maintenance costs using BIM
- How to evaluate the use of open information exchanges, such as the construction operations building information exchange (COBie)
The output of this workshop will be a customized plan to implement and utilize BIM to operate and maintain your facility while optimizing facility performance over its life cycle.
Cost: Our workshops are delivered at your facility at the cost of $3,000 per half-day and $5,000 per full day, plus travel expenses for the facilitator.
To schedule, please contact us at 703-591-4855 or email@example.com