FEA specializes in helping our clients plan, manage, and operate their facilities in a cost effective, safe and healthy manner. Our services include facility strategic planning, facility operational and capital budgeting, operations and maintenance consulting, repair and restoration engineering, FM process and technology consulting, facility resilience, and physical security and emergency preparedness planning.
FEA is looking for project level staff who can solve facility problems across a broad range of clients and project types. Typical projects include facility assessments, collection of system and/or asset data, identification of deficiencies, determination of scope of capital replacement/renewal projects, and estimating costs to complete facility projects. Responsibilities include performing condition assessments, building system evaluations, capital expenditure forecasting, and researching solutions. Responsibilities also include preparing proposals, reports, and other deliverables.
- 5+ years of increasing responsibilities in project execution
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture, facility management, construction management or similar. Additional relevant experience may be substituted for degree.
- Strong working knowledge of commercial and multi-family residential building systems (including: structural components; building envelope; HVAC and mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems; fire and life safety systems; and finishes).
- Experience with facility condition assessments, property condition assessments, due diligence assessments, and/or reserve studies is a plus.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral communication skills and technical writing ability
- Ability to relate well with clients
- Ability to organize and manage multiple project assignments simultaneously
- Ability to function independently as well as within a group
- Ability to travel
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below.