Facility Engineering Associates (FEA) is a growing facility management and engineering consulting firm that specializes in evaluation of facilities and helping our clients manage the life-cycle challenges of their buildings. FEA provides an array of services to assist building owners, managers, and tenants manage their facilities more efficiently. Our services range from management and technology consulting services to facility repair and restoration design, condition assessments, real estate due diligence evaluations, asset management services, and capital needs analyses. Our corporate office is located in Fairfax, Virginia, a suburb of Washington, DC, with additional offices located in Denver, CO, and Santa Rosa, CA. These locations allow us to provide our services to a national client base on a regional or local level. FEA also has traveled around the globe providing engineering and facility management consulting services in over 40 different countries. FEA is an employee-owned company.
Adapt quickly to solve facility problems across a broad range of client types, industries, and facilities. In addition to performing facility consulting work, responsibilities include writing proposals, managing client relationships, managing projects, making presentations, and developing and executing training programs. Typical projects include strategic planning, facility condition assessments, organizational assessments, writing operation and management (O&M) plans, labor needs analysis, facility technology consulting, technology optimization/implementation, asset inventory, capital expenditure forecasting, and facilities budget consulting.
- Bachelor’s degree in either engineering or facility management
- At least 15 years experience in facility management (direct experience preferred; consulting experience will be considered)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to function in a self-directed environment
- Ability to manage resources (people, time and money)
- Above average skills using Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel
- Certified Facility Manager, or other FM credentials
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below.