FEA specializes in helping our clients plan, manage, and operate their facilities in a cost effective, safe and healthy manner. Our services include facility strategic planning, facility operational and capital budgeting, operations and maintenance consulting, engineering, FM process and technology consulting, facility resilience, and physical security and emergency preparedness planning.
FEA is looking for interns interested in a Facility Management career. Interns will help with projects include O&M plans, labor needs analysis, technology optimization/implementation, organizational assessments, asset inventory, facility evaluations, and capital expenditure forecasting. Interns typically spend time in the field conducting facility assessments and in the office performing research, analysis and preparation of reports. Interns are exposed to a wide variety of facility types and learn how to make sound recommendations for improving operations. Interns will work with staff professionals to support the field and office activities of the company.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Facility Management or prior experience in a facility management organization
- Above average skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Expertise with databases and programming a plus
- Driver’s license and own vehicle for any required local travel a plus
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and organize large amounts of data
- Ability to function independently as well as within a group
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below.