FEA specializes in evaluation of facilities and helping our clients manage the life-cycle challenges of their buildings. FEA provides an array of services to assist building owners and managers operate and manage their facilities more efficiently. Our services range from facility security and emergency preparedness, facility asset management, and engineering solutions, to organizational effectiveness, and FM process and technology consulting.
Strong leadership, organizational and program management skills are essential for success in this position. The ideal candidate has expertise in facility management, physical security, business management, or all three, and proven experience in business management processes.
FEA is seeking an experienced professional to serve as a Program Manager for our Physical Security Services in our Chicago location. The Program Manager will assist with business development, coordinating and conducting project work, and workforce development. Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist Physical Security Services leader with expanding the services offered and build the overall business
- Maintain an external focus in professional organization and events
- Effectively communicate our capabilities to clients
- Contribute to operations and growth by managing clients and generating client revenue
- Provide management oversight of projects to achieve business performance targets
- Execute project work as needed, whether self-managed or managed by other FEA team members
- Physical Security Professional (PSP) credential, certified through ASIS International, or have the necessary training and experience to pursue the PSP
- 15+ years of increasing responsibilities in management of security, risk management, and/or emergency preparedness programs
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Above average skills using Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple high-quality projects, on time and within budget
- Ability to relate equally well with senior executives such as CEOs, Administrators, and facilities level leaders
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below.