Roofing and waterproofing systems are a key building envelope element providing the primary protection from rain, sleet, and snow. The appropriate design and installation of building roofing and waterproofing systems are essential to creating controlled interior environments for occupancy. FEA professionals have assisted property owners and managers coast to coast with evaluations and remedial design projects to upgrade and improve roofing, plaza deck waterproofing and below grade waterproofing systems. Our roofing and waterproofing experience and expertise comes from hundreds of projects upgrading and improving existing buildings and also new construction in the commercial, retail, educational and institutional construction markets.
We assist property owners with development of proactive Roof Maintenance Programs and Life Cycle Cost Programs to suit their operations and budgets. Our professionals stay informed of roofing and waterproofing trends and industry advancements to provide state of the art materials and systems to maximize your maintenance and capital improvement budgets. Whether you the you are currently dealing with leaking roofing and waterproofing systems or beginning a long term monitoring and maintenance program, our professionals have the experience and expertise to help you reach your roofing and waterproofing objectives with cost effective approaches and solutions.
- Condition Assessment Evaluations
- Infrared and Nuclear Testing (moisture identification)
- Materials Performance Testing
- Roof Maintenance Programs and Life Cycle Cost Programs
- Repair and Replacement Project Plans and Specifications
- Construction Monitoring, Quality Control Testing, and Construction Administration
- Green Roofs and Plaza Deck Waterproofing Systems
- Sam M. Gibbons United States Courthouse
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Bass Center Power Plant
- L’Enfant Plaza, Washington, D.C.
- Air Force Reserve Command Roofing Assessment Management Program
- Hilton Hotels
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Anne Arundel County, Maryland