FEA’s engineering and facility management consultants are industry leaders that teach the best practices we gather from facilities around the world. Our workshops and seminars share the latest facilities management technologies, trends, practices, and benchmarks tempered with real world experience. Each of our educational and training programs have been developed following IACET guidelines and are tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients across various market segments. We have also developed and teach core competency courses for International Facility Management Association (IFMA), The Association of Higher Education Facilities Officers (APPA), and for major universities.
A representative sample of courses developed and taught by FEA’s senior leaders includes:
- Operations & Maintenance (O&M)
- Facilities Asset Management/Capital Investments
- FM Technologies/Automation
- Business Process Improvement/Re-Engineering
- Performance Measurement and Benchmarking
- Organizational and Staffing Approaches
- Building Codes and Regulations
- Sustainable Facility Management
- Use of the Balanced Scorecard in Sustainable Facility Management
FEA’s educational and training programs have helped facilities staff become successful facilities professionals. The goal of our workshops and seminars is to encourage facilities professionals to move beyond their comfort zone and achieve real technical and business performance improvement. Our programs encourage participation through interactive learning activities built around case histories.
Whether you have an association looking for valuable instruction or facility managers looking to benchmark state of the art processes, FEA’s experienced trainers can provide the right solution.